Take Aim Carolina
Instructor Information and Instructor Classroom
FAQ - How do I become an instructor?
NRA (*pistol) – one must complete the following requirements:
1. Successfully complete the NRA basic pistol shooting course. (INSTRUCTOR LED ONLY)
2. No Online is allowed for instructor certification.
3. Obtain a minimal score of 90% on the exam.
4. Qualify at level 4 (instructor level)
5. Complete the pre-course survey and precourse qualification.
6. Successfully complete NRA **basic instructor training (BIT)
7. Successfully complete the NRA basic pistol shooting instructor course
North Carolina Department of Justice Concealed Carry Instructor
1. All of the above requirements from the NRA and
2. Complete NC DOJ CCH instructor course
3. This course can only be taken and completed by NCDOJ
4. Visit website for more information
NRA CCW Instructor
1. All of the above requirements and
2. Complete the NRA CCW course
3. Complete the NRA CCW instructor course
*All NRA instructor course requirements are the same, however, one must complete the same as above noted for each individual course discipline. In other words, for rifle instructor, one would take all rifle basic and instructor level courses.
** Basic Instructor Training (BIT) only needs to completed once.
Pricing advantage for taking all courses with Take Aim Carolina can be discussed by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (336) 314-5044.